Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wee Bit Bluesy

I had to go register Ike and Ava for Kindergarten Round-up today. *sigh* I'm feeling rather blue about this. I mean wasn't it just three short years ago I went through this with Paige and Claire. Where did the little girls with their bus number taped to their shirt go? I knew this day was coming, and, honestly, I was a bit excited by it. Now that it's here, I'm just a bit weepy. I even welped up at the library over a book I was getting for our preschool unit this week. Oh, time is just zipping by far too fast. Hope this wave of blues passes, so I can get out of the kitchen. Somehow hot tea and far too many cookies isn't remedying my sadness.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicki said...

I'd forgotten about the tags pinned to their shirts! And we did that twice!

I can't believe that our little ones are ready for kindergarten already! Joseph is already slowly working his way through kindergarten stuff.

Jennifer said...

Somehow we will survive! I just wish you were going to be here to hold my hand! We just soooo enjoy our slow paced time at home right now! Darn....life is just speeding on by and Aug. WILL be here too soon.

JEN