Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ava's Room -- week 4

MY SHELVES -- Are these awesome or what? I love the new shelves. There are supposed to be baskets under the bottom shelf for stuffed animals, but the chairs just look so charming in the "library" section of the shelves that I left them for now.

All the trim is up, the doors are up, and the paint is done. We are moving right along. There is still a ways to go before she can move in. The closet is still full of tools. There is no bed. No curtains. Just a bit more finishing to do.













Ava loves the fireplace in her room. I, on the other hand, hate it. I love the fact that it warms the whole downstairs to a toasty temperature, but it's just not my taste. It will stay because, in Iowa, we do have some extremely, chilly evenings














The doors are all hung and trim is up, but you can still see all the junk laying around. We'll wait and see what week 5 brings.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: