Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Home Tour -- My Room

I went pretty boring in our room. Beige on beige with a dash of cream. I know this seems quite boring, but with so much color in the rest of the house, I needed a blank spot for me. Somewhere sparse and boring to relax. Besides, shouldn't I be the star of this room. ; 0 )
My bed is great. I love my bargain bin bedspread. So shiny and satiny. I also "love" all the junk cluttered on my husbands bedstand. I even cleaned this up for photo purposes. I swear, if I weren't around to control it, he'd end up on an episode of Hoarders. If something should happen to me, those whom love me, please come by once a month for a general sweep through.

My room also has the tiniest of bathrooms. There is a dinky, stand-up shower on the other side, but I couldn't really squeeze far enough to the right to get a good angle. Still, small is far better than none.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: