Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Birthday, Ike and Ava!

 Ava and Ike turned 9!  Ava choose to make her own flavor of homemade ice cream -- "Peppermint Hot Cocoa".  Creamy vanilla with hot cocoa mix and peppermint mini marshmallows.  Super yummy.  Ike choose to make chocolate chip cookies with Mom.  Melt my heart, little man.  I started to make the cookies, and he quickly came in and said, "I wanted to make chocolate chip cookies for my birthday."  I explained that I was.  Then he shook his head and said, "No. I want to make chocolate chip cookies with you for my birthday."  Gosh, I love that kid.
Lego Helms Deep showed up for Ike.  He thought there had been a misunderstanding with Santa.  Ava received a crazy cool scooter and rode it all afternoon.  Nine is too close to double digits.  Yikes.

No comments: