Monday, March 4, 2013

Family Picture Attempt

 I had a dream of these awesome, snowy family pictures for my front room.  I had planned this for over a year, but no snow last year left me crazed for a phot shoot this year.  I don't want to name names, but some goober kept ruining the shots.  Hint - she's the dork in the middle with her neck craned in this impossibly weird position.
 Claire and Paige looking way too old.  Don't they almost look like women, almost.  I can see what they may look like in a few more years and it breaks my heart. 
 Ava and Ike.  Forever my little guys.  Ike tried to be so cool during the photo shoot.  too pose-y, but ever so handsome.  Ava, the skinny bones of the family, was having a hard time smiling through the cold. 
I just think it was a bad hair day for me.  I wish it would snow again, so we could have another shot at this.

No comments: