Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Five-Year-Old Potraits

I was trying to grab some simple portrait style pictures of Ike and Ava now that they've turned five. I tried not to make a big deal out of it. I didn't even mess with clothes or hair, thinking I was just concentrating on their face. Tried to sneak attack the whole thing so that they'd cooperate. Somewhere they forgot how to smile when a camera comes out. Five minutes of me explaining a "good" smile and asking them to sit still, ended in this. Wrestlemania right in the front room. Oiy -- really, I have very few good pictures of these two. They are just so squirrely. Would it be bad, if their five-year portraits were taken while they slept?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nicki said...

You have me thinking that I need to get sleeping pictures of the boys. They would be so cute in those!