Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Indy Fun

 Once again this year, my children informed me that we are the only family not going to Florida.  I tried to inform them that we may be the only family not using our credit card.  They didn't really appreciate it, and I believe I heard them mutter something about Dave Ramsey as they ran off.  Love it!  So instead of Florida, we went to Indianapolis for an overnight.  The kids got to swim for hours, I lapped up far too much Mexican at Acapulco Joe's, and we spent the day at the best Children's Museum ever. 
The kids were brave enough to attempt the rock climbing this year.  Whoever had Brant as their belayer, virtually was pulled up the wall.  My teammate actually had to climb, and I just prevented their plummeting to the floor.  It was harder than it looked (a phrase I seem to use quite a bit about sports). 

No comments: