Monday, October 31, 2011

Leeper Family Photos

We made a quick trip to Decatur to see my family and nab some family photos before it was too cold outside. I think they turned out fairly well (considering the subjects). It was plenty windy also. Can you believe how tall everyone is getting. My niece is officially taller than her mom and nearing taller than me. My nephew. . .holy cow, who is that man?! Crazy how quick everyone is growing.


Hard to believe these four, cute things came from me and Brant. Right? God definitely did some polishing up on these sweet peas.


Me, my big bro, and big sis. I always think we don't look alike, but in this picture, you can tell we are all siblings.


Dad and Mom looking cute. I think they have been married so long, they are beginning to look alike. Doesn't that amaze you with couples?



It was great to see all our family, but when Uncle John brings over his new puppies that sort of trumps everything else. Cute, cuddly little furballs.Posted by Picasa

No comments: