Monday, October 13, 2008

Back to Blogging

O.k. o.k. I finally loaded up Picasa 3 (thanks to Jennifer's suggestion and wealth of blogger knowledge). Wow this is going to be so much easier. Now maybe I can keep up. This picture is about a month old. Since then I've painted, made a few curtains, learned to knit socks, being a busy little birthday elf (leaving this off blog), made 4 Halloween costumes. . . See why I forget to update!

Anyway -- our lives have been filled with lots of love lately. Our family is in love with Awanas, a mission based children's program on Wednesday night. Brant and I help in the games department, Paige and Claire are sparkies, and Ike and Ava are Cubbies. Can't think of a more family fun night.

My sister, Mom, two nephews, and niece were here this weekend. While I had help with the kiddies, Brant started framing in the basement for a toy room and my sewing room (does he love me or what?!). It was great to see everyone. I swear my niece Sarah is too tall, and Drake eats like a horse. The biggest change was in Brock though. Oooh, how Isaak misses that little guy. He's full of karate chops and giggles, and Isaak so desires a boy around here.

Keep your eyes peeled for birthday news. Paige and Claire's party should "rock".
Posted by Picasa

No comments: